19th Annual Student Art Show
Open to all Students from the Year 2015-2016
The Katonah Art Center is pleased to announce our 19th Annual Student Art Exhibit June 4th - June 30th at the Katonah Village Library. This event has always been a wonderful opportunity for our students to exhibit their work and for Katonah Art Center to showcase the quality of artwork being created in our studios. The show will be open to every student at the art center (yes, even the young Clay for Threes & Expressive Twos students). As usual, we will rent both rooms on the bottom floor of the library. Teen and adult work will be in The Garden Room and children's work will be in the other.
Our Opening Reception will be held Saturday, June 4th from 2 - 4pm at the Katonah Village Library
Before dropping off artwork, be sure to read the guidelines below & complete artwork labels, click here to download.
In order to keep the show as professional we require that all 2-D artwork be
frames as follows: Artwork Media (clay, pencil, oil paint, etc)
• Drawings - matted and framed with glass & wired across the back for hanging.
• Paintings - no glass or matter need (sectional frames are fine) & wired across the back for hanging.
• Craft projects will be placed on windowsills in the children’s exhibit.
• Digital Prints - should be framed with glass (mats are optional) & wired across the back for hanging.
• Photography should be framed with glass (mats are optional) & wired across the back for hanging.
• 3D Pottery, Sculpture & 3D Printed Sculpture will be placed on pedestals.
• Digital Animations will be looped and put on display in the children’s exhibit (see your instructor for details).
• See you instructor for any details or help with framing.
DROP OFF your artwork to KAC between May 16 thru June 1st, or at the Library on June 2nd 10am-3pm. Please do not drop off Artwork unless it is labeled.
Artwork PICK UP must be picked up at The Katonah Village Library on June 30th. If you are not able to pick up your artwork during this time, please arrange for someone to retrieve it for you.
Please call (914) 232-4843 for any additional exhibition inquires.
See you at the Opening!