20th Annual Student Art Show
Open to all Students from the years 2016 & 2017.
The Katonah Art Center is pleased to announce our 20th Annual Student Art Exhibit June 3rd - June 30 at the Katonah Village Library. This event has always been a wonderful opportunity for our students to exhibit their work and for Katonah Art Center to showcase the quality of artwork being created in our studios. The show will be open to every student at the art center.
Our Opening Reception will be held Saturday, June 3th, 10 AM - 12 PM at the Katonah Village Library.
Before dropping off artwork, be sure to complete artwork labels, click here to download.
In order to keep the show as professional we require that all 2-D artwork be
frames as follows: Artwork Media (clay, pencil, oil paint)
• Drawings - matted and framed with glass & wired across the back for hanging.
• Paintings - no glass or matter need (sectional frames are fine) & wired across the back for hanging.
• Craft projects will be placed on windowsills in the children’s exhibit.
• Digital Prints - should be framed with glass (mats are optional) & wired across the back for hanging.
• Photography should be framed with glass (mats are optional) & wired across the back for hanging.
• 3D Pottery and Sculpture will be placed on pedestals.
• Digital Animations will be looped and put on display in the children’s ex- hibit (see your instructor for details).
• See you instructor for any details or help with framing.
DROP OFF at the Art Center, May 12th thru June 1st OR at the Library on June 1st 10am-3pm. Please do not drop off Artwork unless it is labeled and ready to hang.
PICK UP Artwork can be picked up at KAC between June 30th than July 10th.
Please call (914) 232-4843 for any additional exhibition inquires.